At True Gaming, we believe in helping youth incorporate healthy living into their daily lives, creating a healthy balance of video game play, sports, creative exercises, and other activities.
We strive to develop children into what will be the successful leaders and citizens of tomorrow; creating extremely well rounded individuals through means of social skills, physical fitness, fine motor skills and problem solving.
10 Reasons Video Games are Good for Kids
- Education - kids learn from games; rules, strategies, etc
- Reading - they require reading
- Fun and Play - don’t need to elaborate here
- Exploration and Observation - can explore new worlds, both real and simulated
- Hand/Eye Coordination - quick thinking, fine motor control, spatial relationships
- Competition - completing a challenging game, winning at something
- Surviving and Winning - developing strategies and survival techniques
- Healing - helps calm kids going through tough times, awaiting surgery, etc
- Exercise - DDR, Wii, kids don’t even realize they are exercising
- Social Development - brings kids together in real space or online, in collaborative challenges